3 bunches of broccolini
1 bunch of parsley
1 ½ cloves of garlic
1 fresh hot chilli
¼ cup of grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
Salt and pepper
- Fill a big pot of water and bring to the boil
Add salt to the water.
Once rapidly boiling, add 500g Tortiglioni pasta and cook al dente.
- While pasta is cooking slice the chorizo, garlic and chilli paper thin.
- Tear three handfuls of parsley (chopping will bruise and spoil the parsley).
- Cut the broccolini into small parts.
- Cover the base of a fry pan with good quality olive oil and allow to heat up.
When hot fry off the chorizo until slightly crispy on mid-heat, add the chilli and
Add the broccolini and fry off together until the broccolini stems are a vibrant
- Your pasta should be boiled. Strain and toss in the fry pan with the chorizo and
- Take the pasta off the heat, mix through with parmesan.
- Consume solo in one delicious sitting. A goblet of red highly recommended!