Chocolate and Mandarin Lava Cake
Nothing beats a little bit of gooey chocolate pumped with mandarin goodness on a cool winter night.
80g Loving Earth Mandarin Mylk Chocolate, chopped
150g brown butter
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
50g almond meal
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Butter four ramekins and place on a baking tray.
- Melt chocolate and butter until smooth- set aside to cool slightly for 15 minutes.
- Mix in the sugar and eggs (one at a time), followed by the vanilla extract and almond meal.
- Divide mixture between the four ramekins.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the top are firm but the centre gooey.
- Carefully run a knife around the edges of each cake, serve with a dollop of ice-cream and devour all four yourself!
* To win all of the chocolate you see here check out our Instagram @habbot by 16/5/2016