habbot’s SHOEDROBE MAKEOVER COMPETITION
Enter for your chance to win 6 brand new pairs of shoes!
Includes 3 pairs from our Spring-Summer collection and 3 pairs from our Autumn-Winter collection.
Competition closes 11:59pm 31st October 2019 (AEST). By entering you are subscribing habbot’s email database.
For full T&Cs see link below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Promoters are Habbot Pty Ltd aft Hawthorne Abbott Trust ABN 37 697 037 127. The competition is ‘Habbot shoedrobe makeover competition'.
- Information on the prize and how to enter forms part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- By entering the Habbot shoedrobe makeover competition', entrants accept the above-stated Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- Entry to competition is open to Australian and international residents; excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies.
- Entrants must answer all competition questions and entries must be received by the Promoter by the close of business on the specified closing date.
- Entrants agree that entry into this competition includes being added to Habbot’s mailing list.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- The competition will commence on Friday 20th September 2019 at 9:00am AEST and close on 31st October 2019 at 11:59pm AEST.
- The competition will be drawn at 2 Robert Street, Collingwood VIC 3066 and the winner will be announced on this day via email. If the winner does not wish to accept the prize they will need to inform us immediately and we will re-draw the prize.
- The judges' decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition winner will be selected at random.
- Total prize comprises of 6 pairs of Full Price habbot shoes to the approximate retail value of up to $2,500 AUD.
- Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
- If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- The prize winner is advised that tax or duty implications may arise from their prize winning and may wish to seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
- If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
- All prize winners agree to the use of their name for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of prize from the date the winner is drawn. Prizes will be sent to delivery address provided by the winner(s). The Promoter and prize suppliers will take no responsibility for prizes lost or damaged in transit.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.